Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Miscellaneous Morning 'er Afternoon

This morning after I fulfilled all of my domestic obligations and chores it was almost noon.I headed out to the Burris Ranch to restock the bird feeders and put out some oranges for the Orioles. While I was there it nice to see some signs of spring especially considering it snowed yesterday at my house for awhile in the afternoon! The Western Fence Lizards were out sunning themselves and I photographed my first butterfly of the year. As usual there were a few Juncos about and I photographed one on a piece of old farm equipment. Thank you Lord for a beautiful day! God's light and love to all, chris

4 comments:

  1. The Junco says "Ok shoot this is my good side"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it,Paul Van Velzer. They are pretty cheap models too as they will work for seed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that last photo of the bird (i like the others too, but that one is my favorite) it creates such a beautiful atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Amber Pearson. I like it too as it has a rural country feel to the image.

    ReplyDelete