Friday, April 26, 2013

Pairs

I just love it when I can capture an image of a pair of animals or birds. It's so much harder to do than photographing a single creature. There are so many more things that have to happen to make it work just right. Both critters need to be in a good position and light. There has to be a good head angle for both of them and you have to have more than one catchlight in the eyes. Earlier this week when I was photographing a Wren two House Finches landed on the perch while I was waiting for the Wren to come back. At first I was annoyed because I really wanted to photograph a Wren! Suddenly it popped into my brain.Wait a minute. They are perfectly placed on both sides of the fence post.I quickly readjusted my camera and created three images of the that looked fantastic. Feeling kind of lowly this morning with a sore throat and a springtime cold. Hopefully I can push through it to enjoy this beautiful day! God's precious love and blessings to all, chris

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy all of your wonderful photos of nature, Chris. I look forward to them everyday! You have a wonderful ability to capture nature's beauty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Barbara Carlon. I'm glad that I can provide something for you to look at each day.

      Delete
  2. My thoughts exactly Barbara! It's amazing how Chris can get such great shots of God's beautiful creation. Thanks Chris for sharing with us. May God richly bless you and your ministry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment, Barb. I really appreciate it.

      Delete