Monday, April 22, 2013

Catching Up on Yardwork

I almost didn't pick up my camera all day. I worked out in the backyard cleaning up all of my bird photography mess from this winter and in general tried to make the yard habitable again. This evening I was out doing the last of it (you are never really done) when I spotted a movement down near my left foot as a Pacific Tree Frog tried to hop away.It was a little too slow and I grabbed it.I took it up to the house and photographed it on a stone and the brought it back to where I caught it and let it go. Ah, freedom at last! May God bless you and keep you, chris

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the frog is adorable. And good job with keeping it's eye tack sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by for a look, Isabelle Zita. Thanks for your comment. Keeping the eyes sharp is the key to most wildlife photography!

    ReplyDelete