Sunday, April 7, 2013

Textured and Framed

One of my favorite views as a child was of Longs Peak in the Rockies from our kitchen window. Longs Peak and its partner to the South Mt. Meeker dominate a good portion of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. They can be seen from a long ways out into the plains. While I was there recently I felt drawn to create an image for myself. This week with a lot of rain I had quite a bit of indoor creative time on my hands. I photographed a whole series of rock textures with a macro lens to use as frames and image textures. There are tons of free texture libraries available all over the internet but it's a lot more fun to create your own.Here is Long's Peak framed with some rock textures I created this week. God's precious light and love to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment