Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hot One!

It's truly amazing how fast the temperature has changed. Just recently I had to wear a jacket and long pants in the photo blind.On April 15th it snowed for a short time in the afternoon at my house. This morning I spent about an hour in the backyard photoblind.I was just cooking in the photoblind wearing a T shirt and shorts. Today it is already 76 degrees at one o'clock! Just a gorgeous day out. Not too many birds visited the feeder. I'm guessing it's because I cleaned up the backyard and set up a new feeder. It takes awhile for them to adjust to a new setting. The squirrels on the other hand seemed to have adapted quite readily. There were five Western Gray Squirrels vying for feeder rights. Here are my favorites of a Steller's Jay and a Western Gray Squirrel from this morning. God bless, chris

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and great story :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Judy Chandlee. I love it when you stop in for a look.

      Delete
  2. Your Stellar Jay is Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, brendasue watson. I have to be careful to not try and post to many Steller's Jays as they are the most common bird where I live!

      Delete