Tuesday, April 23, 2013

House Wren

This morning I was once again trying to capture a Goldfinch image. I had a beautiful flowering perch for them to land on. It was a long wait and a few goldfinches came by but they weren't using my perch. I kept hearing a Wren calling and with the limited view from the photoblind I couldn't locate it. I started imitating it and it got closer. I saw it land on one of the old fence posts next to my blind. It stayed for awhile and then it left. I knew it would be back so I shifted my camera over to that side of the blind and and started calling again. Within about three minutes it was back on the post displaying and calling. I was able to make six images of it before it flew off again. This one was my favorite. God's love and blessings to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment