Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daisy

Today was a glorious Spring day. I spent the morning attempting to photograph finches with pretty poor results. On my walk back to my pick up I spotted a Monarch Butterfly that landed three feet in front of me with my arms full of camera equipment and my dog on a leash. I attempted a few images but they were too hurried and came out blurry. I'm a photographer right? We do have our bad moments too! It was just amazing to see a Monarch this early in the spring. I then went and worked out at the gym. I came home and had a great lunch with Lenore and she and I went on a beautiful hike down our road. This afternoon I drove over to Anderson Valley to watch Annika play on her high school tennis team.It was the teams last league match. It was really exciting to watch her on the court. Between games I took a few breaks. The parking lot next to the courts was scattered with daisies. I just had to stop and smell the daisies. When I dropped down onto the grass to photograph them the scent was just heavenly. With a macro lens the possibilities were endless. Here are a few of the ones I liked. What a way to spend a spring time day. God's love and blessings to all, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment