Monday, April 15, 2013

House Finch and A Junco

Today was a tough day for photography.I went to my photoblind out on the Burris Ranch in hopes of capturing an image of on of the Gold Finches I spotted last week. It was windy and the light kept shifting between shadows and light from the clouds. It even rained! Today was not to be the day. There were a lot of House Finches that took over the feeders a long with a smattering of Dark Eyed Juncos.All my thoughts of bird photography were quickly overshadowed by the worst news when I got home. I was shocked and saddened to learn that there were bombings at the Boston Marathon. My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families. May God comfort them in this time of need. chris

2 comments:

  1. You still got some great pics! It is so sad about Boston. I myself was out and about gathering supplies for the house, before the upcoming snow. I had no idea until I got on FB. I have had the tv off all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy Chandlee. It was such a shock. All we as humans can do is watch in shock and then get down on our knees and pray.

    ReplyDelete