Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Boy Scouts Hire New Spokesdeer


This morning was rather crazy. Too many things to do and not enough time to do them all. First, I dropped Annika off at school and I beat up my body some by working out. Then it was off to the hardware store to buy some wood screws. A quick stop to do some grocery shopping and then off towards home. Oh, and don't forget to go to the bank and get some money too. On the way home I saw some deer and stopped to get some more behavioral pictures of them browsing. This was done on the fly and I was there less than five minutes.

Next on the list was fixing my Mom's steps. That was what the wood screws were for. When I was finished as I was heading home and I saw a sign I hadn't noticed ever before. I almost didn't stop but then I decided to stop and back up and take a couple of
images. It might be an interesting image. There was a sign encouraging boys to join Cub Scouts. Lo and behold there was a deer feeding right next to it. I couldn't resist that.

The rest of the afternoon didn't slow down much as I had to pick up Annika and take her to the orthodontist. Come to find out she had forgotten her retainer so we had to rush back home and then back down to go to the big city (Ukiah) for her appointment. It was a whirlwind of a day. I think it's time to light a fire in the woodstove and have leftover stew for dinner.

God's blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment