Friday, April 23, 2010

Layers of Life


This morning I'm exhausted and my eyes feel tired too. To much image processing on the computer. Next on the agenda is to go to the gym and go beat myself into a little better shape. This morning when I got up the first thing I did was to look out my bedroom window and there it was an image waiting to be taken. So I grabbed my camera and a big telephoto lens. I plopped a pillow on the window ledge and laid the camera on it and composed away. So here it is. The Layers of Life.

The image is how I feel today. I have to peel away the layers to get at what is really important in life. My love of the Lord and my family and then the rest of all the other things. I've been too busy photographing and not peeling away the layers of the less important things in life.

God's light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment